THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Bought my tickets at long last.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bought my tickets at long last.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Finally pulled the trigger on DAL 200 May 7th. Been waiting a long time to go and it will be here sooner than I know.
Any first timer ideas y'all might want to share?
Anyone else going this flight/date?

Posts: 610 | Location: NC | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Try to get Comfort Economy. Best seats are on the bulkhead. You will have electrical outlets there, more room and generally a better trip for not so much more money. That is, if you're not in Business, already.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7697 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Could only get it going...nothing but middle seats left on the way back...so we have a window and aisle and hope no one buys the middle seat.
Business ? haha. Now if I had gotten miles for all those I worked I could sit in front forever but .....

Posts: 610 | Location: NC | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With Quote