Christmas Present From BA!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Who runs this airline?

Must be Trump? rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68771 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
As with airline travel.

I have been delayed many times at different airport while traveling in the winter. Some times motels are near by that have vacancy to stay at. And other times blankets were passed out and you found a place to lay down and try and get some sleep.

Being retired these days i do not keep up on travel like i did when i was working. However, if one has been paying attention to the weather there has been delay at airports and these delays cascade down the line. It makes no difference who the airline is.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1627 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
Poor Liz Hurley stranded in Antigua. An extra 20 hours in "hell."

Posts: 773 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
New Zealand International Airport is reporting record numbers of lost and delayed bags from just about all airlines flying into Auckland. It must be contagious.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote