THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Anyone going to Africa with a Iridium Satellite Phone?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone going to Africa with a Iridium Satellite Phone?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of white north
posted
If anyone is going to Africa this year with a Iridium sat phone, I have a sim card for Africa, and still has about 40 mins left on it. Just came back from Zimbabwe on a Bull Elephant hunt with Chifuti. I can send the card to any who would like it.

Posts: 126 | Location: Arviat, Nunavut, CANADA | Registered: 02 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
I'm headed over with a rented one in a couple of weeks. Let me know if no one else has claimed it.

More importantly - how did your hunt go? Who was your PH? 'Hope you had a great time. I've been to Chewore North, but I know Chifuti has quite a few concessions now.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote