THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Upcoming RSA Zululand family trip / hunt!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upcoming RSA Zululand family trip / hunt!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted
Every year we spend Easter in Zululand, hunting, hiking, fishing and eating / drinking! This year is a special birthday for me and the children are all flying over from Europe to celebrate. The lodge - an old farm house from the 1920s - will be full with the 7 of us and I am so looking forward to it!

The picture is from one of the past years but it shows exactly what the country side and landscape is / will be like.

A hunt report to follow .....

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a great birthday! I spent one with my family in Zambia many years ago and it remains one of our highlights.

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote