THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    SAP 520 when moving around Africa

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SAP 520 when moving around Africa
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BearCountry953
posted
Do I need to have multiple 520's done. If I am arriving in RSA hunting for a week traveling to Zim for 10 days and then back to RSA before coming home, flying SAA between RSA and Zim or can I date the first 520 for the entire time.

Posts: 97 | Location: USA Massachusetts | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BC: I've done the same thing and just checked the "in transit" box on the SAPS application using the date of your arrival in SA and the date of your final departure from SA. I did use Air 2000 to get my permit, though...maybe they did something different.

Karl

Karl Evans

Posts: 2899 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BearCountry953
posted Hide Post
anybody?

Posts: 97 | Location: USA Massachusetts | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I do the same thing, spend time in SA then go to Namibia, and then come back all on one SAPS permit. Air-2000 had it all done up when I got there.

Remember, forgivness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 3994 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MikeE
posted Hide Post
Planning to do the same thing later this year. RSA, then Namibia for a couple weeks, then back to RSA for a week. I've been told it is no issue.

Master of Boats,
Slayer of Beasts,
Charmer of the fair sex, ......
and sometimes changer of the diaper.....

Posts: 350 | Location: HackHousBerg, TX & LA | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With Quote