THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Economy Plus vs Business class

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Economy Plus vs Business class
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of CLIFT
posted
What are the differences?

What airlines offer the economy plus?

Posts: 76 | Location: WAXAHACHIE, TEXAS | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am only familar with E+ on United. More leg room. No comparison to B Class with better food, better seats and recline to sleep capability. Of course, several $$$ difference!

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Business class if you can swing it. It's a long trip and being able to get almost flat to sleep is nice.

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
damn good question - we've done it both ways. business class is really nice. you get more room, bigger more comfortable seats, better food, service with a smile, etc. etc. BUT BUT BUT it costs 3-4000 more money. The coach flight gets there at the same time as business. Now you have to decide where the extra comfort for 20 hrs is worth the money. At $200/hr if never figured it was. Now if you have frequent flier miles and can get an upgrade thats another story. For free I'll take it any day

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of robncolorado
posted Hide Post
British Airways offers an Economy Plus and it was about $800 more from Denver to Lusaka than economy. I was in Biz class and my buddy was in Economy plus and he said it was great. Better food, service and seat was much more comfortable than coach.

Posts: 558 | Location: Durango, CO | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Economy plus seems to be the emergency exit rows. For years I've asked for one at check in. I've never been charged extra. But business class is always better.

Posts: 182 | Location: Western Washington | Registered: 12 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On BA at least there is a world of difference between economy and e+. One seat less per row on the 747/s and quite a lot more leg room. I am quite small and thin but still manage to fit as uncomfortably as anybody else in economy Wink. For a nightime flight from jberg to London- no, I'll take a sleeping tab and wake up at destination just fine- and not had to eat any airline food ( always a plus unless you are on emerates or equivalent - have never been hungry enough to stomach BA, Lufthannsa, KLM or delta's offerings). For the flight over from the states - I would pay for the extra seat width and reclining angle. Even I cannot sleep for that long! If I was "normal American" size I would definately spring for the extra!

Posts: 3026 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
if you were "normal American", you would only be comfortable in 2 seats with the arm rest up!! we have become a nation of 2 legged hippos.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13145 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
if you were "normal American", you would only be comfortable in 2 seats with the arm rest up!! we have become a nation of 2 legged hippos.

Damn if this isn't the truth!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Almost everybody I see in my small town is FAT! Particularly the females. Hippos is right!

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jetdrvr -It is mearly a matter of perspective- The old African Blessing goes "may ALL your wives grow fat" Wink

Posts: 3026 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I made a post awhile back about the fat hunters out there and one in particular on a sheep hunt where the "hunter" was too fat to make the recovery.

I have no pity on over-weight, over-fed, lazy "hunters".

I am 6' 3" tall and fit in those seats just fine. It is not the height that is the issue, it is the width.

If you do not like the seats, fly business class or, better yet, show a little discipline and avoid the China Buffet all-you-can-stuff in your mouth eateries....

There is only one way to lose weight - one and only one way - eat less, exercise more. Simple.
Hippos at least don't fly on planes and demand your half of the seat or arm rest...

Posts: 182 | Location: Up the holler in WV | Registered: 01 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 875x:
I always like these threads were over weight people get bashed. The last group in America you can do that to and still be politicly correct. Go team lets show the world what real sportsman we are.
If you will excuse me I think I will go back in my water hole and float a little,
i guess if the girdle fits, wear it

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13145 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote