THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Travelling trough Zurich - Must knows

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Travelling trough Zurich - Must knows
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted
If by any chance you have to travel trough Zurich connecting to final destination please be aware that you cannot have any liquids over 100ml even bought at duty free shops on embarking your plane on you all must be in your luggage 9Not hand luggage) same goes with any wooden curios from Africa.

They take it away from you, you are only allowed duty free goods with hand luggage that has been bought and sealed in Zurich duty free.

I found this out the hard way on my way to my Mother's funeral in Belgium flying from Joburg.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Safari-Hunt:
If by any chance you have to travel trough Zurich connecting to final destination please be aware that you cannot have any liquids over 100ml even bought at duty free shops on embarking your plane on you all must be in your luggage 9Not hand luggage) same goes with any wooden curios from Africa.

They take it away from you, you are only allowed duty free goods with hand luggage that has been bought and sealed in Zurich duty free.

I found this out the hard way on my way to my Mother's funeral in Belgium flying from Joburg.
same thing happened to me when changing planes in Auckland going to Sydney from LA. the scotch i bought duty free in LAX was confiscated during the Auckland plane change, even though i had not left the secure area in the airport. really pissed me off!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13177 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Should have opened the bottle, drank some off the top and passed it around!!!!!! thumb

Robert

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The "friendly skies" are now distinctly unfriendly.

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote