Find
Notify
Tools

Etihad Airways???
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted
i just booked my freq. flyer ticket for my ele hunt in Oct. i was using Am Airlines miles and 2 legs on the return flight are on Etihad Airways( from Joburg to Abu Dhabi to London) in business with upgrade to first if a seat is available at departure. 2 questions---(1) has anyone here flown with them and what is your opinion of the service (2) with 5 hours to kill in Abu Dhabi is it worth leaving the airport to see the city( i arrive about 7 PM and depart about 2:30 AM). according to their website, they are the national airlines of the UAE. ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED. the website certainly shows a nice lounge facility in Abu Dhabi

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13180 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
I have done one round-trip Paris to Abu Dhabi with Etihad a couple of months ago. I found the service very good and the airport has some decent duty free. I was only there a couple of days on business so cannot really reply to the question of going into town for just a few hours, since I don't really know the town.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote