THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Debbie Gracy - Gracy Travel: Thumbs Up.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Debbie Gracy - Gracy Travel: Thumbs Up.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Debbie Gracy has handled my travel arrangements for 4 safaris over the past 6 years. I have travelled with firearms to Zambia, Zimbabwe and Namibia, and in each instance she executed flawlessly. I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Posts: 113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: 26 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Leon,

Gracy handles all my international travel and I recommend them to all my clients.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12873 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I used them for my recent trip to Namibia. Everything was seemless and went off without a hitch.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Another tu2.
I used Debbie on my recent trip to CAR - non problem trip.

Pancho
LTC, USA, RET

"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood

Give me Liberty or give me Corona.

Posts: 931 | Location: Roswell, NM | Registered: 02 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Shawn is handling my trip for next month to the Bubye Conservancy. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
She is taking care of us for our trip to Namibia next month. Everything has been smooth so far. I expect it to stay that way.

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She is taking care of my arrangements to Mozambique this year.

Posts: 1865 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
After calling (5 different times) last year for this year's hunt, Travel with guns, I called Gracy Travel. Met up with them in Dallas at DSC and they have been fabulous. I'm not trying to put down Steve Turner but Gracy has been there to answer all my questions and get me taken care of!

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FishN4Eyes
posted Hide Post
Heading to Zim in 18 days on my 4th trip since '09.

Shawn and Christy at Gracy have handled all trips with Zero issues.

I've heard great things from others about Steve Turner as well but if it ain't broke...

Posts: 736 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 28 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Guess I'm the odd man out. They handled my 03 RSA safari without a hitch. For my '07 safari I called and never heard back from anyone and went elsewhere. For our '14 hunt to Argentina I again contacted them twice via email and never heard back so went elsewhere.

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3828 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
She handles all my travel as well, very prompt, always answers my emails, and never had any issues.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
It is interesting to see the experiences of us all. After being ignored by Gracy, getting seats and flights without asking if I wanted them, not returning calls, I moved on and used a local AK agent. She proved to be the most incompetent idiot on the planet (after three major screw ups) and I again moved. This time to Travel With Guns and Steve has gone above and beyond for my international and domestic travel needs. Even when the taxi company at Dallas dropped me off at the wrong hotel and I had to get a cab to the correct hotel Steve offered and paid for the cab fare. It was not his fault but his insistence to have my trips he booked come off without a hitch has earned my business (and my referrals) for life.
Cheers,
Cal
PS. It would also be interesting to have a thread here to tell of travel agent and other screw ups. It may make for fun reading. Not even to mention names, just to share info. Here are a couple of mine
AK agent booked a trip to Greece for me with air tickets, a cruise, tour, etc. All was paid for but the problem is the trip was not set--it was contingent on filling the tour, which it did not, and was cancelled. Of course trip was refunded but not the air tickets.
Zim taxidermy company put an incorrect address on a box of 1997 trophies and I got a call for delivery. They wanted my exact physical address in Amsterdam as the crate was there. Of course they understood the problem and will gladly forward my crate to AK, with advance payment of freight charges.
An agent forgot to include my middle name on an Australia visa for one hunt there. Upon arrival in Sydney, I was delayed two hours as all paperwork had to be redone with a background check.
Just three, there are more!!
Good hunting and traveling, my mates.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is interesting Cal to read of the various experiences with different agents. It seems as though they're all human, and eventually they will screw something up. No real surprise there if you ask me. I own my own business as well. My motto has always been if I am everyone's 2nd choice, then I will do very well for myself. It seems to have worked out that way over the past 25 years.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote