New
Find
Notify
Tools

Travel Insurance
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We booked with Travel Guard last trip to RSA. Travel Guard does not offer this insurance in Montana any longer due to a law change. Who do the members of this board buy travel insurance from. We are in the process of planning and making arrangements for our 3rd trip to RSA. Thanks for the help. MTG

Posts: 241 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: 22 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Flipper Dude
posted Hide Post
Never gave it a thought. About to make my 2nd trip to Zimbabwe and 5th overall. No travel insurance. I DO use Global Rescue, however.

Posts: 261 | Location: Huffman, TX.  | Registered: 04 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bought mine with the airline ticket and a policy from Global Rescue for the rest.

Posts: 610 | Location: NC | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a self drive trip planned for last Jan to Tanzania. I had to cancel 1 week before because of a colon cancer diagnosis. The trip was insured thru CSA for 10k. They paid it in full with no hassles. I did not insure the airfare but Delta gave me a credit for future travel that I am using for elk hunting and to go to the DSC convention.

Full time professional trapper

Posts: 313 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 13 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tom,

Wish the best for your prognosis

Posts: 10027 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Surgery went well and so far i am getting good test results. Got a way to go for a full recovery but i am feeling better every day

Full time professional trapper

Posts: 313 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 13 February 2013Reply With Quote