THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    what are your rights when you fly

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what are your rights when you fly
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
i just found this on fox news - rather interesting
http://www.foxnews.com/travel/...your-rghts-when-fly/

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sherrill Philip Neese
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this. Very informative.

DSC, DU, MBS, NRA, QDMA, RGS, RMEF, SCI

"Sherrill. Why do you belong to so many organizations?"
"Well... I have this thing for banquets."

Posts: 115 | Location: Millersville, MD | Registered: 09 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
i found it interesting that fat people-oh, EXCUSE ME, CLINICALLY OBESE PEOPLE, are allowed to take up all of their seat and 1/2 or 1/3 or yours and there isn't DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT -and the airline won't help. as what used to be considered a "normal" sized American, i find it offensive that i have to share the seat i paid for with a neighboring land whale. the primary overactive gland in most morbid obesity is the salivary gland, not the thyroid or adrenal gland. airlines need to get serious about an "exploding" problem.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Turner - Total Travel Solutions
posted Hide Post
Here is another source of what the airlines will actually do for you due delayed/cancelled flights. Pretty much domestic only.

Rules To Know

Steve Turner
Travel With Guns
210-858-9833
steve@travelwithguns.com

www.travelwithguns.com

Posts: 138 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I think passengers had more right before deregulation came into effect.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote