THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Problems with Delta Airlines

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Problems with Delta Airlines
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
If you are planning on booking a flight with Delta on or after today, from an Apple computer, you may have problems doing so. I have a trip booked and was trying to purchase a 30-day sky club membership. Each time I got my info entered and hit the "pay now" button, I got kicked off the site and was told my session had "timed out and to log in again". I contacted customer service and was told my Safari operating system was not compatible with their site. Funny thing was I have been using safari and accessing their site for years with no problem. They changed their web site design two days ago and that's when the problem started. Their suggestion was to use a computer with the "windows" browser.

I don't think I will be buying another computer and it seems strange that one of the world's largest airlines would install a web site that effectively excluded all the Apple computer users in the world from doing routine transactions via their home computer.

If anyone else has experienced this problem, I would be interested in knowing about it.

Confused

Posts: 405 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: 25 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
Safari is your browser, not your operating system.

Download Firefox or Chrome. Either should work.

Hope that helps.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Duckear, thanks for the response. I checked further into Deltas system requirements. I found that I needed to change a setting for "cookies" to allow "all" and finally was able to make full access to their system. Roll Eyes

Posts: 405 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: 25 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bull1:
Duckear, thanks for the response. I checked further into Deltas system requirements. I found that I needed to change a setting for "cookies" to allow "all" and finally was able to make full access to their system. Roll Eyes

beer

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote