New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vice Grip
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was in Namibia through Dec. helping my friend Johnny Schickerling on his ranch while he was recovering from shoulder surgery. For Christmas he gave me a Vice Grip an electronic cattle imoblizer. It was in a small plastic tool box with a solid battery and circit board and wire and clamps. Looked like a bomb. I put it in my shipthrough Cabella bag and tied a weird knot on the zipper string to tell if it had been opened. When I got back to Texas the knot was the same, no one even looked at it. Now that is SCARY. Evident possible bomb and no one looked.

Posts: 307 | Location: Dye Mound , Texas | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ya but TSA still wants to feel you up before you can travel shocker shocker

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My guess is Schickerling gave you the standard model.

TSA would have opened your luggage if it had been the SAVET Vicegrip Immobiliser with RECTAL PROBE!

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No worry, he had the rectal probe in his carry-on. Never leaves home without it!!!!

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was the one with the probe. Think I'll try it on my girlfriend.

Posts: 307 | Location: Dye Mound , Texas | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
shocker Let us know how that works out won't ya'.

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All TSA agents now carry their own "rectal probe" as part of standard equipment.. no worries there

you can make more money, you can not make more time

Posts: 786 | Location: Mexia Texas | Registered: 07 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah. Index fingers.

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catosilvaje:

DAMN ; aren't those things meant to immobilize cattle for branding and the like? Now, the questions arise, why do you need to immobilize your girl? Are you going to brand her? Are you too......? Oh dear, the mind boggles. Eeker Cool

SUSTAINABLY HUNTING THE BLUE PLANET!
"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful, murder respectable and to give an appearence of solidity to pure wind." Dr J A du Plessis

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimFrosty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catosilvaje:

good luck with that!!! popcorn

Posts: 459 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 May 2010Reply With Quote