THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Miami Airport Is Becoming The New Johannesbrg?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miami Airport Is Becoming The New Johannesbrg?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Homies will be homies…..

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Homies will be homies…..

Yep.

DRSS

Posts: 1151 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Years ago I was headed on a bear hunt and did the curbside checkin there. My bag got swiped with all my hunting clothes and gear. That ended up being a Walmart outfitted hunt at the last minute.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Intelligent guys those two.

Posts: 725 | Location: Corrales, New Mexico | Registered: 03 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana1
posted Hide Post
MIA is a third world country.

Posts: 795 | Location: Vero Beach, Florida | Registered: 03 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hate that airport.

Posts: 11974 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
I hate that airport.

Agreed. Miami airport is a shithole.

Posts: 3856 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLS:
quote:
I hate that airport.

That insults shitholes. rotflmo

Posts: 11974 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Question is, why?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLS:
quote:
I hate that airport.

If you don’t speak Ebonics or Spanish, you are SOL….

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is nothing new. In 1996 I flew through MIA to Costa Rica to go fly fishing in Costa Rica. When I returned home to Louisiana, the locked bag with my fishing gear and fly rods was Missing in Action. MIA is an apt airport code for that den of thieves. The bag was finally located and shipped/ The integral lock had been broken. The best part is that the scoundrels had only taken the good stuff- Sage fly rods, Abel reels, Costa Del Mar sunglasses. They left the "back up" gear. Not only thieving bastards, but discerning thieving bastards. It was a year long process to get compensated by the buffoons at American Airlines. Shortly after, one of the major news shows (60 minutes) had an expose' of the handlers at MIA rifling through baggage. It is a longstanding institution there. Port Au Prince North.
The only way you will find my ass traveling through Miami International is if I die fishing or hunting in the Caribbean or South America and my body travels through their as freight while being brought home. I've had much better luck with Fort Lauderdale if going to the Keys, or Houston if traveling down south.

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Question is, why?

Yes, indeed.

Each of us must draw his own conclusions.

Mine are that thieves must be made to pay dearly for their crimes.

But we no longer make them pay much at all.

So, the rest of us must pay, instead.

Thieves cost us so much.

Why are so many of us so willing to pay?

Not me.

But I seem to be in the minority these days.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13396 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote