Tools

Emirates New Seatings
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Gets better

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67385 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you use either, Saeed?

Caviar and champagne?

I’d agree the ME flag carriers are beating the US ones silly right now. But not by bowing for the very few who want caviar and champagne on their flight.

Decent prices for upscale service. Not as much impact on what you are buying from political pressures, and good safety practices.

I suspect there are some subsidies involved, but if the UAE or Qatar want to subsidize global travel, it’s no skin off my nose. They have to get the money from somewhere else, so their overall economy will suffer from doing so, and it’s not a long term solution.

The US carriers need to get back to their core business if they want to remain relevant. Woke restrictions on cargo and putting employees before the customers is really hurting them. Playing for the budget traveller has not done good things to air travel in general.

Posts: 10771 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Do you use either, Saeed?

Caviar and champagne?

I’d agree the ME flag carriers are beating the US ones silly right now. But not by bowing for the very few who want caviar and champagne on their flight.

Decent prices for upscale service. Not as much impact on what you are buying from political pressures, and good safety practices.

I suspect there are some subsidies involved, but if the UAE or Qatar want to subsidize global travel, it’s no skin off my nose. They have to get the money from somewhere else, so their overall economy will suffer from doing so, and it’s not a long term solution.

The US carriers need to get back to their core business if they want to remain relevant. Woke restrictions on cargo and putting employees before the customers is really hurting them. Playing for the budget traveller has not done good things to air travel in general.

No I do not drink, or eat caviar.

Emirates is not being subsidized.

They have been making profits year on year.

This all came about because the likes of United, Delta and American, the airlines that got billions in subsidies from the US government, are still unable to provide decent travel experience.

Over bloated management, over paid, and have a could not care less attitude.

Emirates, and other airlines, are banned from carrying full loads to London Heathrow right now.

Has been for a while, and will continue till at least October.

Because the owners of the company that runs Heathrow are Spanish.

They have received hefty bonus, for being INCOMPETENT. rotflmo

Posts: 67385 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
No I do not drink, or eat caviar.

Emirates is not being subsidized.

They have been making profits year on year.

This all came about because the likes of United, Delta and American, the airlines that got billions in subsidies from the US government, are still unable to provide decent travel experience.

Over bloated management, over paid, and have a could not care less attitude.

Emirates, and other airlines, are banned from carrying full loads to London Heathrow right now.

Has been for a while, and will continue till at least October.

Because the owners of the company that runs Heathrow are Spanish.

They have received hefty bonus, for being INCOMPETENT.

tu2 tu2 tu2

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Here, you do not do your job, you get fired.

In America and Europe, they give you a bonus! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a concept! Treat your customers well and show appreciation. Other airlines should at least take baby steps to show appreciation for their passengers.Health and happiness to you all! Luke

Posts: 358 | Location: pueblo, Co. USA | Registered: 01 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
US airlines cater to the masses. They haven’t realized that economy seats pay the overhead but the profit comes from filling the front of the aircraft.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13233 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
US airlines never fail to disappoint, that is for sure.

It is a relief, not an expectation, when things go according to plan.

But as good as Emirates is, we had the worst experience with Emirates on our last trip to Zimbabwe than we have had with any airline, ever.

Travel anywhere these days, except in my own car, ranges from the merely bearable to an ordeal!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13473 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
US airlines cater to the masses. They haven’t realized that economy seats pay the overhead but the profit comes from filling the front of the aircraft.

It's not just US airlines. I worked for Air New Zealand and the entire economy section is just a break even proposition. Cost cutting is always aimed at lowering the advertised price of the lowest cost economy seat so that you can get more people to visit the website.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12591 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote