New
Find
Notify
Tools

Airfare to Windhoeck
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Can anyone give me a ballpark figure for airfare (coach) to Windhoeck in May or June 2009. I want to do the Denver to Frankfurt to Windhoek route.
Just trying to see if I can afford a trip this year and if it will fit my budget.

Posts: 284 | Location: Hayden, Colorado | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I booked a couple months ago. Boston to Frankfurt, Frankfurt to Windhoeck, and Windhoeck to Maun. and it was $2800. Without the Maun leg it would have been about $2,500.

Posts: 952 | Location: Mass | Registered: 14 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just got tickets from Frankfurt to Windhoek for my wife and I and it was $1447.70 round trip on Air Namibia. Went through there representatives in New York. What I was quoted from the representative in Namibia was somewhat less but did not probably include some fees like airport tax which is a couple of hundred dollars.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In May of '07 I did the Denver, Fankfurt, Windhoek route and It was somewhere around $2100. Went through Kathy for it.

Yes it's cocked, and it has bullets too!!!

Posts: 582 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: 08 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys

Posts: 284 | Location: Hayden, Colorado | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote