Find
Notify
Tools

Leaving Tuesday 8/31 - Zim
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bcolyer
posted
Off to Zim for six weeks. Albquerque - L.A. - New York - Jo/berg - Bulawayo. No layover in Jo'berg, but not much rest!....Vehicle around the country.....first Vic Falls area. Hunting and fishing.

Posts: 502 | Location: Farmington, New Mexico | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcolyer:
Off to Zim for six weeks. Albquerque - L.A. - New York - Jo/berg - Bulawayo. No layover in Jo'berg, but not much rest!....Vehicle around the country.....first Vic Falls area. Hunting and fishing.

What airline are you using?

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bcolyer
posted Hide Post
United and SAA. Good luck to me!!!! I've been down this road before.

Posts: 502 | Location: Farmington, New Mexico | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Brendon,

Good luck on the trip. Sounds like a fabulous time. I look forward to hearing all about it at the SLC show next spring.

Bill

Posts: 1088 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What time does your plane leave New York?

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bcolyer
posted Hide Post
11:15 a.m. Flt: 204