THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Cheap Flights website.......

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheap Flights website.......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
......I realize that most in here, flying business or first class, are not as ch....er, frugal, as I am but for the few who'd like to maybe save what can be a considerable chunk of change, I can highly recommend the following web site. My son, Adam, used it to book 3 tickets to Port Elizabeth, saving several hundred dollars per ticket off the next "cheapest" choice. In addition, he took a vacation to Greece, flew RT DFW to Athens, Greece and return for less than $500 all in.
BTW we are not members of the premium service which is not expensive, but not free. It might be worth it if someone was a serious traveler.

https://scottscheapflights.com

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
Picture of AK145
posted Hide Post
That's crazy cheap!

Posts: 217 | Location: Fairbanks, Alaska | Registered: 15 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info.

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3339 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote