Find
Notify
Tools

Mauser M03 Case Question
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted
Anyone ever check a M03 case in their checked luggage? Say in a big buffel? I have the standard size case and wondered if that might save me some space versus my separate Pelican case.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a Beretta duffel with a separate compartment for a take-down rifle case. The problem is that you ammunition can't be in the same container as your firearm. If they consider the duffel as your "container", you'd have a problem, unless you were carrying another piece of luggage in which to put your ammunition.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CRUSHER
posted Hide Post
yes and ammo in a locked container also in the same bag no problems delta to joberg, sa to zim, buddy holly to camp.

VERITAS ODIUM PARIT

Posts: 1624 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 04 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
I'm just going to Alaska, so should be easy!

Have you used the M03 case?

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote