THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Rifle with lay over in Paris

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rifle with lay over in Paris
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Going to Cameroon next year and wanted to have a day or two in Paris. What is recommended when you are carrying your rifle?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Back in 09 I picked up my rifle case with my luggage on the carousel in CDG. No gun BS like in the US. Then I remember picking picking a big taxi for the long drive in. Could have taken the train. Stayed in a hotel and locked my case to something immovable in the room and spent a couple days in Paris. Went great. Caught my flight to Douala no problem. I would check with someone who has gone in the post Covid years to see how it has changed.

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Talk to Michael Robinson on here. He did exactly what you’re asking about a year or two ago.

Posts: 3855 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote