THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Another Reason To Avoid BA! Bloody Awful Airlines Never Ceases To Amaze!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Reason To Avoid BA! Bloody Awful Airlines Never Ceases To Amaze!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 67341 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I love the corrida, but would never fly BA economy.

As in NEVER.

Might as well call it what it is:

Peasant Class.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13472 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott Powell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
I love the corrida, but would never fly BA economy.

As in NEVER.

Might as well call it what it is:

Peasant Class.

Yep.. I don't fly "Back of the bus" anymore !!

"At least once every human being should have to run for his life - to teach him that milk does not come from the supermarket, that safety does not come from policemen, and that news is not something that happens to other people." - Robert Heinlein

Posts: 893 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Over 6 hours, turn left. Under 3 hours, turn right. 3 to 6 hours, depends on the airline!

Posts: 315 | Location: New Zealand  | Registered: 24 March 2018Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 67341 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
That BA are not giving her a full refund makes them nothing but thieves.

OUTRAGEOUS is too mild a condemnation! She had two babies with her! Truly unbelievable that they are treating her this way.

I hope she nails their balls to the wall on this.

We have family in Scotland, and we and they have flown BA many times, so far with no problems even approaching this.

I will be following this to see whether BA does the right thing.

If this stands, neither I nor my family will ever fly BA again.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13472 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
At LHR today (5-26-23) and once again BA computer system had a meltdown yesterday and is still effecting flights. Waiting on the plane for an hour before a gate became available. They really need invest in some IT guys and hardware.

Now waiting on a tug to push back and leave.

Posts: 757 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I really don't understand all this "froth" in the press.

I flew BA Inverness - Nice, Cote d'Azur in March - only went that way because I had a voucher from BA - from the last time they cancelled a flight! They cancelled the flight at Heathrow - at the gate! They did stump up for a hotel - but in Slough not the Promenade des Anglais. Not pleased. Anyways got there the following day and returned OK.

So I made a claim through their website - "It will take 28 days to reply". Waits 28 days - nothing doing so sends a email to the effect that unless I had the full amount claimed (the cost of a meal, drinks and a wasted day of my time) within 48 hours I would sue. They didn't so I did - they paid (more than I claimed!) 24 hours later!

Cut the Bull**it and just sue - its so much easier.

BA - Best Avoid.

Posts: 198 | Location: The frozen north of Scotland | Registered: 01 July 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
BA-Bullshit Always. The flag carrier of the UK. No wonder the sun set on the British Empire…….

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13227 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
London is run by an ex-taxi driver.

He is slight left of Stalin.

Too busy imposing green policies, and gradually killing the capital!

His in is KHAN!

No relationship to Jenkhis Khan! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000