New
Find
Notify
Tools

HHA - Happy Hippo Airlines!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
Another I am fat give me a free second seat.

Posts: 754 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Fuck them and the whale they flew/rode in on…. Normal sized individuals shouldn’t have to subsidize land whales… thumbdown

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Fuck them and the whale they flew/rode in on…. Normal sized individuals shouldn’t have to subsidize land whales… thumbdown

jumping oh my Gawd that’s FUNNY!

Posts: 3856 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Airlines should start weight limits for each class of travel, including the passenger and his luggage.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WVFred
posted Hide Post
The thing they have at check in to see if your carry-on fits in they should have a seat there and if you can't fit in it you need to make other plans.

DRSS Member

Posts: 900 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've thought for awhile that airlines should have a section for fat people. Maybe 1 row that are 1.5x bigger and charge accordingly. People aren't getting smaller. Good on the airlines for kicking them out.