THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    I think that I'm next to go, anyone flying Sunday?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I think that I'm next to go, anyone flying Sunday?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
I'm flying out of LAX on Sunday evening and arriving at Heathrow at Noon on Monday. I fly out of there at 9 PM and arriving in Jo'Berg at 9:00 AM Tuesday and then on to Durban at Noon.

I have 8 days to find a Nyala, wipe the milk off its lips and shoot it. Ian Blakeway gets stuck leading me around his free range concession in the KZN. After we take the tags out of the Nyala's ears, Ian says he has a bushbuck in a wire pen in his backyard also.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12573 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank,

I can't wait for the hunt report on this hunt! Should be very interesting! rotflmo

Good hunting!!!

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And don't forget to tell us in your report what brand of socks, hankies, etc. you were wearing/using to save your life during the hunt.

Posts: 273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I had the three seat row all to myself in United Economy Plus on the way to London so I got a good night's sleep. I have seat 2A tonight to Jo'berg.

See you all in a week and a half.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12573 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote