THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Phone Number For Rifle Permits

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phone Number For Rifle Permits
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Anyone knows their phone number, and any other organizations like them?

A friends is asking and any help would be appreciated.

Someone in the US who expedites getting permits traveling with firearms from the US.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Permits from what country to where? I know lots of people in the US and SA, Zim…be glad to help I can, PM or otherwise if I can help.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2743 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Anyone knows their phone number, and any other organizations like them?

A friends is asking and any help would be appreciated.

Someone in the US who expedites getting permits traveling with firearms from the US.

henry@riflepermits.com
+27 83 379 7062
https://riflepermits.com/contact-us/

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 817 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote