THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Gun Case Custom Foam Builder On Line

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun Case Custom Foam Builder On Line
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Besides being a hunter, I am also a professional photographer. I have a huge collection of classic MF Zeiss lenses, and I needed a new travel case for my lenses and camera bodies. A colleague suggested that I take a look at "My Case Builder." www.mycasebuilder.com

Well I did. WOW! You have to take a look at the site. Now I have a better idea of how what I want for my trip to Africa. Whether you want to buy a travel case from them, or have your own standard size case, or whether you have a custom case, you can use their software to create the custom foam inserts that you need for your case. They have a program that allows you to take a picture of what you want to fit in the insert. You load the picture into their photo tracer utility, connect some dots around the shape of the object, put in the scale/measurements of the item ... and bingo-bango it will create a template for the foam cut-out. Afterwards, they send you the foam cut-out insert to install in your case. It worked great for the outline of my camera bodies and lenses, and I see no reason why it wouldn't work for rifles, etc.