Find
Notify
Tools

Denver to Joburg June 30th
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted
I'll be leaving Denver on June 30th to Atlanta and on to Joburg that evening. I'm coming back on the evening flight from Joburg on July 12th. All flights are on Delta.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Buffy

I'll be on same flight out of Atlanta. Overnighting at Africa Sky Guesthouse then on to Zim. Good luck to you!

Posts: 110 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: 13 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buffybr:
I'll be leaving Denver on June 30th to Atlanta and on to Joburg that evening. I'm coming back on the evening flight from Joburg on July 12th. All flights are on Delta.

Hard to tell what I'll be doing in late June but if you get to Denver and want to grab a bite or you need anything just PM me here on AR

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
Fbull, My flight into Atlanta gets in a couple of hours before we leave for Joburg. Maybe we can share lies over a cold one or dinner before we board to Joburg. Good luck to you!

Drum, Thanks for the offer. I have family and my girlfriend live in the west Denver area. Things are usually pretty busy when I go back there.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buffy - Sounds like a plan. I will be coming in from Grand Rpaids Mi and have 5 hour layover. Email when you get there at bvandenberg@olsen-assoc.com

Posts: 110 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: 13 May 2007Reply With Quote