THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Air Zimbabwe flight loses cabin pressure

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Air Zimbabwe flight loses cabin pressure
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
I don't think that anyone on here would fly Air Zim but....

Air Zim aborts flight to Joburg

Harare - Air Zimbabwe had to abort a flight to Johannesburg on Monday after one of its Boeings suffered a loss of cabin pressure, reports said.

Pictures shared on social media on Monday showed yellow gas masks dangling from the cabin roof.

"There was loss of cabin pressure on the plane and the system functioned well to release the gas masks from overhead," an aviation source told the private NewsDay.

"The pilot reduced height and was able to turn back and safely land at Joshua Nkomo International airport (in Bulawayo)," the source added.

The plane, identified as a Boeing 737-200, does not appear to have had many passengers on board. It is one of just four planes the struggling airline is down to.

No injuries

http://www.news24.com/Africa/Z...burg-report-20170711

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12552 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote