New
Find
Notify
Tools

JFK - Aug 28th
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone out of JFK on Aug. 28th?? SAA to JoBerg.

Larry Sellers
SCI(International)Life Member
Sabatti 'trash' Double Shooter
R8 Blaser
DRSS

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Larry leaving the 27 staying the 28 in joberg flying to Durban on the 29

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1577 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
338 - Near miss I guess? I'll be in JoBerg the AM on the 29th, then straight out to Beira after about a 3 hour layover. What time is your flight out to Durban? Might have time for a quick coffee or something? Going straight through with no overnight anywhere. Good luck on your adventure.

Larry Sellers
SCI(International)Life Member
Sabatti 'trash' Double Shooter
R8 Blaser
DRSS

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Larry PM sent. with my cell phone # it will be on.

ON the 29th we fly out at 12 Noon and we can check in at any time, however no later than 9 AM.

The wife and i would love to catch up with you to meet and for a cup of coffee.

You live just up the pike from Albuquerque and it would be a good get together.

If you know a place for coffee to meet let me know.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1577 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bwawa338, where are you hunting, will be in the Midlands on the 4th Sept.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote