THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Perdomo Habano Robusto Maduro 5x52

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perdomo Habano Robusto Maduro 5x52
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted
Travelers, have you run across the "more affordable" offering (to the titled cigar) called Nick's Sticks? Thought I'd get a response here from a few aficionados. Mildly surprised to find Perdomo's appearing near me -- hey we just got two Starbucks after thirty years in the Brazosport area.

All things very much in moderation for me, and a bottle of wine last for months in the fridge. But, with some African chai I've learned to enjoy the occasional stick.

Much obliged!

Posts: 4849 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
I've been enjoying the Perdomo Dbl Aged 12 Yr Vintage Maduro lately. I've seen the Nick's Sticks name, but haven't tried one.

Still working on the moderation thing. I'll have to try one with chai.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Thanks, my friend. Take it slow.

Posts: 4849 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote