THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Arrive Harare Depart Vic Falls

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arrive Harare Depart Vic Falls
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of FishN4Eyes
posted
Hello African Hunting experts,

I had a quick question that I was hoping someone who had done this could answer:

I'm flying into Harare with firearms to do a hunt in the Save.

I am then flying a charter from the Save to Vic Falls for a few days with the firearms then flying out of Vic Falls to JoBurg and home.

Is there any issues with getting the firearm permits issued in Harare then departing with them from Vic Falls?

I have an email into my travel agent but thought I would ask if anyone has done this and if there are any potential complications.

Any advice or input would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Posts: 736 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 28 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't think so. I had one issued in Bulawayo coming into Zimbabwe, and then flew out of Vic Falls going on to Jo'burg, just a couple of years ago. Same drill in Harare, Bulawayo, or Vic Falls whether coming or going. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Chris Lozano
posted Hide Post
I did the opposite and it was not a problem.
Permit issued in Vic Falls and left the country from Harare

Posts: 753 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 27 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
I did this last november,no problems at all.

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No problems. I flew in to Vic Falls and flew out of Harare.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FishN4Eyes
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!

Appreciate the insight.

Posts: 736 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 28 October 2009Reply With Quote