THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Next Time You Need A Hotel In Paris!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Next Time You Need A Hotel In Paris!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
interesting in that 80% of the hotel is owned by the Qatari government invest group.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buying the site (the old Hotel Majestic) and the refurbishment has cost 1 billion Euros.

Chinese are the biggest spending tourist nationality in Paris on a per capita basis; and that is their target market. In fact I was amazed last year to see a manager in the Hotel Crillon bowing to a group of Chinese!!

Posts: 15784 | Location: Australia and Saint Germain en Laye | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Degoutant.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13389 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LOL.

The hotel or the bowing?

Posts: 15784 | Location: Australia and Saint Germain en Laye | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That would almost make Paris tolerable.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I find that a good vintage of Chambolle Musigny or Bonne Mares and a beautiful woman or two makes Paris bloody tolerable Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Times 10 and I still wouldn't be caught dead in Paris.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not for us po folks!

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote