THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    You can't go wrong with Candy Pieters!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You can't go wrong with Candy Pieters!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted
In July, we spent two nights at Vic Falls. Before our trip, we contacted Candy Pieters. Candy made recommendations and refined our plans so that we were able to experience as many activities as possible in our short time there. Candy also recommended that we stay at Vic Falls Safari Club, which was wonderful and exceeded our expectations. In summary, we arrived in VF on the 1pm flight and from there we did the following:

Arrive VF
Pick up at airport
Check into hotel and freshen up
Private dinner cruise
Sleep
Elephant back sunrise safari and breakfast
Walking tour of the falls
Helicopter tour of the falls
Back to room to freshen up
High tea at VF Hotel
Tram tour over the bridge to Zambia and return
Boma for dinner
Sleep
Depart to Livingston

That's a lot to cram into slightly more than one day.

As my wife said:

"Thank you for all your help in setting up our sightseeing activities in Victoria Falls! We all had a wonderful time. Having the boat to ourselves for a totally private dinner cruise was an exceptional surprise! We loved riding the elephants, seeing the truly majestic falls by foot and by air, and dining at The Boma. Pretty was simply a fantastic guide, start to finish. We have zero complaints, only praise!"

So, for assistance with VF activities and logistics, Candy has our highest recommendation.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2988 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I second that recommendation. Myself, my wife, my daughter and granddaughter where in VF in June for a week and Candy handled everything. It was perfect. We did some of the same:
VF walking tour
VF helicopter tour
High Tea at Vic Falls Hotel
Dinner at Boma
Day trip into Botswana and Chobe Park on water and land.
Breakfast Elephant ride
Croc farm visit
Sunset booze cruise on the Zambezi
Day trip into Zambia/Livingston museum and Royal Livingston Hotel, lunch on the banks of the Zambezi

Candy's staff was wonderful, cheerful, helpful, and always on time. Made our stay worry free.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1926 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess I can have some high expectations when I get to Vic Falls on Tuesday. Candy is doing the arrangements.... and afterwards, Sandy and I will be visiting her place in Hwange, www.Nehimba.com

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7544 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote