New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fly Per Kg Of Your Weight!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68773 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would love to see the same program here in the U.S., but can just imagine the ACLU salivating over the opportunity to have a go at the program.

Posts: 179 | Location: South of Anchorage | Registered: 21 January 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Sounds good to me.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I reckon it'll raise a lot of questions/problems...... for example, if a big guy has to pay more, will he then ask for a larger seat than the skinny guy sitting next to him? bewildered

There's also the issue of children....... I personally reckon they ought to pay more than the normal ticket price to allow the nearby seats to become discounted for the poor bloody passengers who have to put up with the disturbance from yelling kids. Wink

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
i would love such a system. why should i subsidize/ share my seat with Moby Dick or his sister? you weigh- you pay!!!! jumping

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13429 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rather than doing it by weight I would like to see it done by ass size. If your ass can't fit in one seat than you have to buy two or in some peoples case three.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sounds good to me I would go with a total weight of person and baggage.

The less the person weighs the more baggage one could take.

Posts: 19605 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote