THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    SAA-Ultimate Africa Fare Sale

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SAA-Ultimate Africa Fare Sale
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
http://media-0.pmghosting.net/...g/Email/saa10_28.htm

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9370 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Are Taxes, Fees and Fuel Surcharge still $600.00+/- on top of this price?

Still not too bad, about what we paid in September.

Posts: 1261 | Location: Clearwater, FL and Union Pier, MI | Registered: 24 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHowell:
Are Taxes, Fees and Fuel Surcharge still $600.00+/- on top of this price?

Still not too bad, about what we paid in September.

LHowell,

I don't think so. I sent this link to a buddy of mine and he was actually able to book for a base price of $788 and after all the add ons, his price was just under $1,300. Still a pretty good price considering how expensive it has been to fly to J'burg lately. A month ago it was going to cost him $2,600.

"...Africa. I love it, and there is no reason for me to explore why. She affects some people that way, and those who feel as I do need no explanation." from The Last Safari

Posts: 839 | Location: Cumming, Georgia USA | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With Quote