THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    18 days and counting, leaving for RSA 8-14-09

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

18 days and counting, leaving for RSA 8-14-09
 Login/Join

Picture of TJH
posted
My wife and I will be on the Delta 777 Nonstop flight out of Atlanta on 8-14. This will be our first Africa trip. We will be spending the night of the 15th at the Afton House. Just curious if anyone from AR will be on the same flight.

TJH dancing jumping

Posts: 81 | Location: NW KS | Registered: 05 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I follow you by a month. Same flight on 9/17. Best of luck on your trip!

Posts: 1755 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: 21 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CharlesL
posted Hide Post
I only wish I was on the same flight.

I envy you. There is nothing like your first African safari. Who are you hunting with? What is on your wish list?

Good hunting and enjoy.

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 633 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 26 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of maxart
posted Hide Post
we'll be one day ahead of you on the same flight. 13 Aug

Posts: 215 | Location: colyfornnia | Registered: 13 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
TJH, wife and I will be there the same day. Leaving DC on 14th, arrive Jborg on 15th. Staying at Afton that night for pickup by Cruisers on 16th.

Meat Eater.

Posts: 120 | Location: Northern Ohio | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of larrys01
posted Hide Post
Take some extra TSA Locks with you for your checked Bag. When I arrived at Jo-berg mine was missing, and when I left they made the guy ahead of me buy one for his bag. I had an extra one they made me put on my bag before they would accept it.
Let us know how your Hunt goes.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 08 August 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of TJH
posted Hide Post
Poochuss,it looks like we may be traveling together because the wife and I are going to be picked up at Afton by Cruisers on the 16th for a 10 day hunt with them. Small World isn't it. Sent you a PM.

Posts: 81 | Location: NW KS | Registered: 05 March 2004Reply With Quote