THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Atlanta airport terminal E restaurant

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atlanta airport terminal E restaurant
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Guys , if anyone has a few hours to kill in atlanta, there is a restaurant in terminal E called "one flew over" I am in no way afiliated to this restaurant, however I just had lunch there and all I can say is it is delicious.... kind of pricy, comparable to any other high end restaurant , however well worth the time to go eat there.... they have very good sushi, and some very good entrees too, the chicken soup, and the pulled duck sanwich are delicious...

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree. It beats fast food.

Posts: 12103 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Pulled duck sandwich? Never heard of such, but I do love domestic duck! I would have to try that.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pulled duck my way......... put a few duck or even better goose breasts in a crock pot, cover with fruit cocktail out of a can, salt and pepper to taste..... put on low for 8 or 10 hours ...... take out and pull appart, little bit of barbecue sauce mixed with the juice.... and or hot sauce, put on toasted bun with a bit of mustard maybe pickle and onion....

I had never seen it at a restaurant before and thats why I ordered it..... will probably be eating dinner there again tomorrow

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree the place is an amazing little joint for airport food fodder. Try the roasted pork belly and clam & miso chowder. Seconds from the Delta ATL to Joburg gate.

But...I think it's called "One flew South."

Jim Koustas

Niassaland Safaris
Hunt Logic
www.huntlogic.com

E-mail:jim@huntlogic.com

Posts: 71 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 12 October 2011Reply With Quote