Find
Notify
Tools

Packing list ... video?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted
I decided to take all the packing lists that I have collected and merged since I got my first one from a friend in 1994. I took my own special carry on list and put it all in a video. Well, About 75% of the stuff in the list made it to the video, but, the full list is linked in the description below the video.

The problem is that the video went long ... very long, so, I had to chop out a lot of important things, to try to keep it down a reasonable length. So, I will have other videos on tips, and interesting experiences and things to do and things to avoid.

This is meant for the poor lost hunters who have yet to find AR and all it's incredible wealth of information on traveling to Africa.

This is the first video I have published in a series I am doing on "The Traveling Hunter" In addition to this video, I have already shot videos on some gear tips, the 4457 (How, why, where, what), travel tips and tales.

If you didn't know about AR, what travel tips would you probably not know? In other words, what things could I include in the next video on travel tips to Africa.

Packing and Carry on List

Thanks and enjoy.

Posts: 6255 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good stuff Wendell.

Posts: 1803 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What, no walking Cabela's catalogue of items???

Wink

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of #1 of 13
posted Hide Post
Really enjoyed that video. Thank you

ZIMBABWE 2016
ZIMBABWE 2017
Zimbabwe 2019

Posts: 172 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 22 May 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some good stuff thanks

Posts: 1615 | Location: Vermont | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
That's a useful video. Thank you for creating it.

Posts: 3874 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of robncolorado
posted Hide Post
Great video Wendell..errrr MGyver! Lol

One thing, although I have only done it once, Taxidermist Tags.

Great video though!

Posts: 558 | Location: Durango, CO | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote