New
Find
Notify
Tools

Air Namibia
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I received and interesting email this week from Air Namibia. I flew with them in May and I had signed up for their frequent flyer program prior to departure.

The email was not an auto email like we so often see, but a personal one from an employee asking me for my correct mailing address since the frequent flyer card they mailed me was returned for insufficient address.

Having grown accustomed the lousy service offered by the US airlines, I was shocked that they would 1) personally email me and 2) mail me a frequent flyer card.

BTW, the flights themselves were as pleasant as riding in coach can be.

I will happily fly with them again.

405wcf

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Last year I flew Air Namibia from Frankfurt to Windhoek and then on to Katima and return. I found it to be very pleasant, beats the hell out of SAA.

DRSS

Posts: 625 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
405wcf:

I too have had great experience with Air Namibia through Frankfurt on 3 separate trips. I recommend them. HOWEVER---I would not respond to the email via the Internet. I would call them, making sure I was, in fact, talking to an authorized Air Namibia representative. One cannot be too safe with respect to Internet inquiries for personal information.
Just my two cents.
Best......Tom

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
+1

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JA:
Last year I flew Air Namibia from Frankfurt to Windhoek and then on to Katima and return. I found it to be very pleasant, beats the hell out of SAA.
hell, air zimabawe or air sudan beats SAA.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13170 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote