New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iridium 9555
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am not sure if this is the place for this or should i put an add in the classifieds so maybe the moderators will advise me. In any case, I am happy to advise anyone on this issue after 12 Safaris and trips in Alaska, Canada where this was needed. I have an Iridium 9555 Sat phone with all gadgets that I am willing to "rent" out if anyone has the need and can do so at a better price than the normal rental outfits. There are several on here that have used my phone before and I invite them to publicly comment if they choose to do so. It is hard to publish a price as I do not know how many days or minutes a person needs so contact me if you want to know more about how to use the phone and or are interested. I personally would not go anywhere without it, even and especially Mexico.

Thanks for reading

York, SC

posted Hide Post
I am intersted in renting your phone for an upcoming trip to Zimbabwe on 7-1 to 7-18-2013.Please advise rates and minute costs as I need to keep in touch with work and taking my 2 teens along and they want to keep up with girl/boy friends back in Texas.You can reach me at clay.callaway@yahoo.com and 214-212-9000. Thank you in advance, Clay Callaway.

Posts: 5 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 11 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have "rented" Larry's sat phone for several hunts. Compared to the price of renting one from the sat phone companies, Larry's was a great deal.

On two occassions, the outfitters/PHs told me I didn't need to bring one, they had one. Having one with me, saved our skin and they were very happy I had mine along.

Best regards, D. Nelson