THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    need advice- how to combine business and hunting trips?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need advice- how to combine business and hunting trips?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I post this in the african travel forum because of the wealth of knowledge that looks here. The trip i am considering is actually a Tur hunt, and my business travels take me to europe at that time as well.

The question is, what can I do with my rifle while I am on business in several countries before my hunt? Can I leave it in Frankfurt somewhere? Or?

What experiences can you share of trying to do both a business trip, and a hunting trip?

thanks

Posts: 186 | Location: langley,BC | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
check with Kathi Kline. But I suspect your not going to be able to travel with the guns depending on countrys

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are asking for a bunch of trouble...and I wouldn't take a hunt like that with someone elses gun...might be worth just buying the ticket for another time.

I don't know all the countries you're visiting, but europe hates guns and american hunters...

Posts: 725 | Location: Texas | Registered: 05 October 2009Reply With Quote