New
Find
Notify
Tools

Status of Dakota Arms...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see Mark at First Stop has some Parkwest rifles for sale, but they're stainless synthetic builds. I don't see anything resembling a typical Dakota.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Those were some semi custom rifles that were built. Check out the website to see pictures of the rifles that have since been built.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder how they plan on pricing them, after losing the prestige of the Dakota name? Might have to back down a bit until they establish their reputation.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Would sure like to see them come out with the Miller again and reintroduce the 22 as well. They show the 76 and the Model 10 still but have introduced an AR and some precision rifles into the line now. I sure hope they don’t end up just going that route and lose the classic rifles that they came from.

Posts: 291 | Location: Coweta Oklahoma  | Registered: 08 January 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gunmaker:
Next time I go to a steak house I'm going to tell them I want a kobe beef ribeye medium rare in 5 minutes and I'm not spending more than $7.50 for it.

After all, hamburger can be found on sale for under $4.00 so $7.50 is a reasonable price.
that's funny ,reminds me so much of my local clientele, they ask me why I don't advertise,I tell them its because I dont need the aggrevation!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JCooper:
Those were some semi custom rifles that were built. Check out the website to see pictures of the rifles that have since been built.

Thanks JCooper!

I haven’t revisited their website until I saw your post. It’s great they finally have pics of their wood stocked rifles. And it’s nice to see they are still making the African (Dark Continent) and the Safari (Savannah) or is the Savannah the old Classic Deluxe? Hmmm.

More info needed, plus as Biebs said, prices!

Posts: 2590 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote