THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Anybody know Charley Santoni (RifleStockPainting.com)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody know Charley Santoni (RifleStockPainting.com)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alfredo C:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Duane Wiebe (CG&R):
Not looking for debate...Just pointing out inconsistency

Duane, you seem to be defending this guy....why? I do understand that he is your friend but his conduct is TOTALLY inexcusable.

Everyone in the gun industry knows YOUR stellar reputation so if I were you I wouldn't want people to think that I was defending a guy like him.

My 2 cents anyway, take it or leave itWink[/QUOTE

I will consider your two cents worth I'll leave it!...My "defense" as you call it is almost a year old...WTF you bring it up now? Got nothing better to do? Get a life!

Posts: 3459 | Location: Phone: (253) 535-0066 / (253) 230-5599, Address: PO Box 822 Spanaway WA 98387 | www.customgunandrifle.com | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane Wiebe (CG&R):
quote:

Duane, you seem to be defending this guy....why? I do understand that he is your friend but his conduct is TOTALLY inexcusable.

Everyone in the gun industry knows YOUR stellar reputation so if I were you I wouldn't want people to think that I was defending a guy like him.

I will consider your two cents worth I'll leave it!...My "defense" as you call it is almost a year old...WTF you bring it up now? Got nothing better to do? Get a life!

Wow! Where did all that hostility come from? Take it easy there Cowboy!

This thread is still on page one and sorry that I didn’t check the dates before I responded but wow what a nasty and uncalled for response from you!

After reading all the posts about your friend Charlie and then hearing your demeanor just now, I understand why you are defending him. You sound one in the same.

The beauty of these forums is that we get insights into people’s personalities without having to meet them

Have a nice Thanksgiving

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wow! Where did all that hostility come from? Take it easy there Cowboy!

This thread is still on page one and sorry that I didn’t check the dates before I responded but wow what a nasty and uncalled for response from you!

After reading all the posts about your friend Charlie and then hearing your demeanor just now, I understand why you are defending him. You sound one in the same.

The beauty of these forums is that we get insights into people’s personalities without having to meet them

Have a nice Thanksgiving

Young feller, I guess that I don't know what is going on or what Charley's situation happens to be. I will say that Charley did a couple rifles for me and the quality was top notch and the price was very good. If you are having a problem, give him a visit.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butch: You said it better than I. Just sort of gag on public whining and gossip...And...I'm not ashamed to call Charley a friend.

If Alfredo is not able to accept that...I could really give a rats rear end.

Posts: 3459 | Location: Phone: (253) 535-0066 / (253) 230-5599, Address: PO Box 822 Spanaway WA 98387 | www.customgunandrifle.com | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Butch: You said it better than I. Just sort of gag on public whining and gossip...And...I'm not ashamed to call Charley a friend.

Same here Duane! I could care less who you are and after reading your remarks I wouldn’t do business with a guy like you either.

I read a slew of posts about your “friend” Charlie and his business practices....the fact that you defend a guy like that says allot about YOU.

Anyway, I’m done here. I was just giving the victim of your friends abuse a bit of advice. It’s a shame since he sounds like an older gentleman, and this ordeal has cost him a great deal of stress and anguish...all because an unscrupulous prick won’t return an email or answer the phone.

But he’s your friend so it’s all ok with you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Same here Duane! I could care less who you are and after reading your remarks I wouldn’t do business with a guy like you either.

I read a slew of posts about your “friend” Charlie and his business practices....the fact that you defend a guy like that says allot about YOU.

Anyway, I’m done here. I was just giving the victim of your friends abuse a bit of advice. It’s a shame since he sounds like an older gentleman, and this ordeal has cost him a great deal of stress and anguish...all because an unscrupulous prick won’t return an email or answer the phone.

Well, at least we now know what Alfredo is all about.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigster:
quote:
quote:

Well, at least we now know what Alfredo is all about.

And what’s that Craig? Because I feel bad for a guy that got shafted by the friend of some of the popular members here?

Do you think this guy was treated well by Charlie?

One of Us
Picture of gunmaker
posted Hide Post
popcorn
nothing like picking somebody else's scab off just to watch it bleed

gunmaker
------------------
James Anderson Metalsmith & Stockmaker
WEB SITE

More Pics on FLICKR

Posts: 1839 | Location: Western South Dakota | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Alfredo C, you haven't even been here a month, wouldn't bother me if you didn't last another one.
Greg

Posts: 426 | Location: MN | Registered: 11 May 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK fellas, I said my piece and I wish the poster here luck with your friend.

Have a great Thanksgiving