THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Matched Dakotas Delivered (Five + Years in the Making)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matched Dakotas Delivered (Five + Years in the Making)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well at least the son shoots the correct way Wink

Posts: 2851 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 02 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Those rifles remind me of the ones that Al Biesen built for Jack O'Connor.

Only yours and Tyler's are better!

Great story with a great outcome.

Congratulations!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13396 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the kind comments everyone. They are indeed something we are very happy with. The great thing for me already is the memories my son and I have built with them. I hope we have many, many more to come.

Ozark Hunter........I have a connection with James Anderson also. He did the in-letting and initial shaping of our stocks from pattern stocks Chic sent him.

Howard
Moses Lake, Washington USA
hwhomes@outlook.com

Posts: 2337 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Howard, you and your son will never actually own these rifles, but merely look after them for the next generation!

And regardless of your descendants being left or right handed they will be covered, haha!

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xile84:
Howard, you and your son will never actually own these rifles, but merely look after them for the next generation!!

tu2

Howard
Moses Lake, Washington USA
hwhomes@outlook.com

Posts: 2337 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote