THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    New pics of AR rifle collection?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New pics of AR rifle collection?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Not sure if this is the right place for what's on my mind, but it seemed so. Move it if necessary or desirable.

The Photos section of AR has a number of threads on (presumably) Saeed's firearms. Some are to die for, others, maybe not so much.

Those were last updated about ten years ago. I doubt if I am the only AR enthusiast who would like to see what else is lurking.

Saeed, you host a terrific site and charge us NOTHING. Thank you. Asking for new pics is simply the latest extension of my talent for looking gift horses in their mouths.

Thanks again.

Posts: 490 | Location: middle tennessee | Registered: 11 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm. Thinking I'm vox clemantis in deserto here.

Never mind.

Posts: 490 | Location: middle tennessee | Registered: 11 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed is too busy runnin' wild all over Africa and killin' everything in sight to post up new pitcha's. Maybe in another ten years...

I wonder if Saeed has ever shot and stuffed a croc or a 'gator?

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
saeed has shot several crocs

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote