THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    bullets.com-closing out reloading supplies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

bullets.com-closing out reloading supplies
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Great prices on bullets, brass, powder, primers, and so on.
Lapua, Norma, Hornady, RWS, and other top names.
http://www.bullets.com/

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Kinda like when my rug dealers "going out of business" Smiler
Thanks much, bought a bunch of norma brass.

Posts: 354 | Location: Florissant, Colorado  | Registered: 29 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Shiraz Balolia, Bullets.com owner, is a top US F-Open competitor.
Sad to see another shooting company in trouble; sign of the times.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD999:
Shiraz Balolia , Bullets.com owner, is a top US F-Open competitor.

According to Butch on a different thread, Shiraz is closing out of the reloading items and going to sell all his shooting items under their "Grizzly Equipment" company.

Posts: 222 | Location: Peculiar, MO | Registered: 19 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Shiraz ain't in trouble. He is getting out of the reloading components part of the business and moving the rest to his Grizzly Company. http://www.grizzly.com/
I think Shiraz has close to 750,000 sq ft of warehouse space in Washington state and Missouri. A great company to do business with.

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Butch. I got some good deals for sure. And all I know is that at Grizzly I can get Bartlein barrels in stock. Works for me.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
quote:

Shiraz ain't in trouble. He is getting out of the reloading components part of the business and moving the rest to his Grizzly Company. http://www.grizzly.com/
I think Shiraz has close to 750,000 sq ft of warehouse space in Washington state and Missouri. A great company to do business with.

Yup, the Grizzly store in Springfield, MO is just a little ways from the house. Cool place. Also, thanks for letting us know about this. I got a great deal on a set of 358 Norma dies.

Sent from my iPhone

Posts: 663 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 15 June 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
Thanks Butch. Got three boxes of stuff that I didn’t even know I needed.

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ForrestB:
Thanks Butch. Got three boxes of stuff that I didn’t even know I needed.

I believe your young Son will find a need.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
8k primers. Should hold me over for a few months. Thanks for the heads up