THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Price check please. Roger Biesen full custom pre-64
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Price check please. Roger Biesen full custom pre-64
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Good afternoon gents,

This rifle duplicates my Grisel/Ottmar 270 and rarely gets used, so I am considering selling to fund other projects .

All the bells and whistles, pre 64 Winchester 70, 270 Winchester.

Ballpark value?

Doug

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As a guess, a bunch. Somewhere between $1000 and
$10,000. Happy to assist.

Stephen

Posts: 538 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: 14 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's most welecome news, as I had intended to price it either above or below those figures!

Doug

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Champlin recently sold an outstanding Biesen Model 70 .270, with exceptional wood for about $5400. The rifle was a real eye-catcher. Not sure, but I think it may have been a collaboration between Al and Roger.

Posts: 731 | Location: Corrales, New Mexico | Registered: 03 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks squeeze I saw that one too,

I'm just not sure if a Roger Biesen is more or less valuable than a Roger Biesen rifle

Doug

One of Us
posted Hide Post
NY, PM sent.

Posts: 731 | Location: Corrales, New Mexico | Registered: 03 February 2013Reply With Quote