THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Anyone have email for Roger Vardy?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have email for Roger Vardy?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've tried contacting through their website but not getting any response. Thanks.

Use enough gun...
Shoot 'till it's dead, especially if it bites.

Posts: 898 | Location: Southlake, Tx | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TrademarkTexan:
I've tried contacting through their website but not getting any response. Thanks.

Never had a problem myself. He does travel to western Europe visiting with gunmakers and goes to their shows. I have just never had a problem getting in touch. If he is out of pocket it may take a little for him to get back in touch. I don't think he takes a device with him to check the internet.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
ravardy@bigpond.com

Roger's website had some problems and he has just reestablished his connections. Try again. Just traded emails this past Friday with him.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7530 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I'll try again. Appreciate the quick responses.

Use enough gun...
Shoot 'till it's dead, especially if it bites.

Posts: 898 | Location: Southlake, Tx | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With Quote