New
Find
Notify
Tools

photography of your gun
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
For those of you that might be interested in me photographing your custom gun please see my first post under "The Wesson".

Posts: 437 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 20 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't this ad be in the classifieds?

Posts: 2059 | Location: Mpls., MN | Registered: 28 June 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is about photographing custom guns. It is fine where it is.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
no its not. Its about promoting your services for gain. It should be in the classifieds.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I disagree. Btw since you've been kicked off AR several times and then sneaked back in under a new name I'm not sure your opinion really matters.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave wesbrook:
I disagree. Btw since you've been kicked off AR several times and then sneaked back in under a new name I'm not sure your opinion really matters.

Your style of argument is very interesting. When you arrive at a place where you cannot rationally win you use what is commonly known as Ad Hominem argument, which is an attempt to steer clear of the original issue by instead speaking very lowly of the person with whom you are having the discussion. When it is in front of a large audience, as here, it is called argumentum populum, or in English Appeal to the Masses. Much like what politicians do for 8 or 9 months before an election. Its very easy to spot, and most of the time after awhile people see through it, as I have noticed many people are starting to see through it on this board when you use it.

The moderators and the owner of the site can do what they want. But Whether I have been kicked off here doesn't change the fact that you are selling a service.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
More lawyer talk. Did you learn that in your first year of law school? You are so transparently slimy
that it is hard to believe that you were verry successful in your career.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are correct. One of the things I learned in the first year of law school is to not make ad hominem arguments in court because you will lose every time.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave, don't feed the trolls

Jim

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5503 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What Jim said, plus one...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep +2

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 827 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote