New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun Father Show
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just got done watching the Gun Father on Out Door channel. What do you guys think of it? I think It's pretty good but wish They would go into more detail of the various things they do. That gun stock machine is a wonder. They must do a lot of guns to support all those people. I bought the bottom metal for a Sako rifle from them this winter. Paid a fortune for it but they were the only ones I could find that had it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It’s an interesting show. I just watched the refurb of a Colt/Sako.
I needed a stock for a Sako A2. They have some that they’ve made on their web site, at $1999 a piece. But they’re very nice wood and appeared to be well made, nice checkering, etc.
I considered buying one but went for a Brown precision synthetic at half the price.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stopped watching it. Don’t like it.

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
I watch the show. If you're satisfied with just the highlights of a restoration it's worth a peak in my opinion. There is some talent there for sure.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5098 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a feeling this is not going to age well.

Posts: 545 | Location: illinois | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Watched again last night. They refurbed a win 63 .22.
I was amazed at the laser engraving that they did on the receiver. It took some time to “set up” but the actual engraving took 10 minutes per side of the receiver.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote