New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recoil pad installer
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Looking for a professional to do custom recoil pad instillation. Tried everyone in my area but not to my liking.Most will be on custom wood stocked rifles. There will be a few fiberglass stocks thrown in for good measure.

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Jim Kobe did one for me with fast turn-around. Not a custom, just a pre-64 featherweight (replacing a period pad that was hard as a rock).

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
lb404 you will like Allison and Carey Guns in Portland, Or. Ask for Jeff. Used by Darwin Hensley and other stock makers. First class work.
Dave

Posts: 116 | Location: kamiah idaho | Registered: 16 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the suggestions

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are Champlins far from you?

DRSS

Posts: 1908 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tom mason
posted Hide Post
While at the Tulsa, OK gun show in Nov. I found out that Chaplins no longer install butt pads.

Posts: 1117 | Location: Moore, Okla. | Registered: 28 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll 2nd Jim Kobe.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote